School for the Service Arts is Your ONLY Hospitality Service Training Partner
Improve the Guest’s Experience ♦ Enhance Your Service Brand
School for the Service Arts (SSA) offers Hospitality Service Training Programs designed to solve the client’s customized challenges. exceed guest expectations.
Our philosophy is to help you manage your service training with a professionally run workshop, online programs and certification in the area of dining service, front office guest service and event management. We utilize multiple training methods; hands-on skills validation, PPT presentations, role play, brainstorming and branding discussions. Our workshops create outstanding service for your guests.Your hospitality service training program should be fun and should also achieve balance, as no two people learn in the same way. Our goal is to put all your staff on the same service page.
Budget to Train or Suffer the Pain!
- Elevate quality & mage to increase bottom line
- Enhance existing service training to maintain standards
- Know that our workshops are successful as a stand alone program
- Customize assessment tools to upgrade manuals
- Manage stakeholder’s goals with classroom skills validation
- Cross train a la carte & banquet service for schedule flexibility
- Reduce time and cost (resources) with our professional workshops
- Learn how to deliver excellent service with every opportunity
- Improve communication skills & be able to anticipate guest needs
- Be empowered to Make it Right and ensure guest satisfaction in service recovery
- Demonstrate new ways to Surprise & Delight guests before, during and after their stay
- Help your team work together to build brand, property loyalty and improve performance
- Apply S.W.O.T. analysis strategies to hotel reservations and guest service departments
Debbie Thomas, founder and CEO, attended National Association of Catering Executives’ (NACE) meeting to network with hospitality professionals. http://sdnace.org/#