School for the Service Arts (SSA) Affiliate Program
There are hundreds of culinary training schools around the country, but only one program that
specializes in in-face dining service training. There are few people in America that are committed to
training in the Service Arts. This is a big problem.
SSA’s affiliate program is your career path solution.
- Do you want to raise the level of dining professionals in your area?
- Do you enjoy working in the hospitality industry and want to be your own boss?
- Are you a great public speaker and enjoy teaching and coaching?
- Are you ready for a leadership role in this fast growing segment of the hospitality industry?
- Do you have ethics and integrity to work with a group of globally known professionals?
- Are you willing to make a commitment to lifelong learning as a hospitality trainer?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then you may be a candidate to join the School for the Service Arts (SSA) team and pursue a career as an affiliate trainer.
SSA will be glad to inform you about Federation of Dining Room Professional’s (FDRP™) award winning educational programs endorsed by American Culinary Federation (ACF) and International Sommelier Guild (ISG).
SSA’s combined consulting staff has more than 100 years experience. They are among top qualified subject matter experts in hospitality.
Statistics tell us that 49% of people return to food establishments because of service, while only 12% return for food.
When you partner with School for the Service Arts (SSA),you will gain a growing group of mentors and a multitude of proven successful programs in hospitality training fields. This is not a franchise operation. This is a consulting agreement to assist you to be successful in your own right.
Contact Ms.Thomas at 760.716.5509 or email@example.com